The Village Hall was built in 1926 on donated land, with money raised by the Women’s Institute. It is a registered charity with three trustees, and is administered by a chairman and committee of 10.
Half of the committee is drawn from members of the WI and the remainder from villagers. The committee meets about 6 times per year.
The hall can be hired for private functions, or activities. Contact Anne Harrison – 01789 720368
REGULAR ACTIVITIES AT THE HALL
Line Dancing, Keep Fit, and Movie Nights
Hire costs for the hall
Basic Hourly Charge