Transport booked through VASA is currently free to patients in the priority groups.
Funded by Warwickshire County Council
This is for anyone who needs help with transport who lives in Rugby or South Warwickshire (including the towns and villages around Kenilworth, Leamington, Stratford on Avon and Warwick)
Bookings can be made by the patients, their family or a referrer such as their GP surgery.
1. You can call our central booking line 01789 262889
2. You can email email@example.com
Please include a contact number so we can call the patient or their representative back.
3. You can complete an electronic form by clicking the link here
• Patients must wear a face covering for their journey. Please let us know if a patient is exempt from wearing a face covering as we will need to arrange a safe form of transport for them. A community car is unable to carry passengers and/or carers not wearing a face mask.
• Patients must confirm that they have not had a positive Covid-19 test in the 14 days prior to travelling.
• Patients must inform us if they, or a member of their household or social bubble experiences any symptoms of Covid-19 in the 14 days prior to their appointment.
• There is currently no charge for this service.