Marston Sicca Parish Council

Text only site map | accessibility
   
Marston SiccaOur Village > Village Hall
*

Long Marston Village Hall

The Village Hall was built in 1926 on donated land, with money raised by the Women's Institute. It is a registered charity with three trustees, and is administered by a chairman and committee of 10. Half of the committee is drawn from members of the WI and the remaider for villagers. The committee meets about 6 times per year.

The hall can be hired for private functions, or activities.

Contact Mrs Jackie Johnson - Tel 721413


Contact us
Marston Sicca Parish Council

marstonsicca@googlemail.com |

Further contacts

 
* *



Printed 24 September 2017 at 11:27 hrs by 54.81.44.140